2013年11月24日星期日

Writing is one of the best things in the world.

Time does fly. Here comes the last blog of this semester. 14 weeks, 14 blogs. They are at my company with any tiny progress in my written English.When I look back, I would appreciate this experience. Even though some of the topics are strange enough and make me out of words. They are all precious memories and worth looking back at after years of work. At that time, perhaps I would open my blog and read some pieces from it. What would I feel at that time? Would I miss this season in the sun? Would I show them to my children and the children of my children?

Language is the best present human being got from the mother nature. It makes us able to communicate, cooperate and the most important, reserve memories. The whole human history is constructed on the base of language. For the common individuals like me, the magic of language is that we can reserve the moment. Where we are, what we are doing, what is happening, what is on our mind, we can put them down on a paper and transform them into words. Then we can save the feeling of the moment, and turn this moment into infinity. Time will wear out mountains, fill up oceans, but what remains is the memory of the mountains and the ocean. As long as we put it down into words with our emotion, we make them immortal. Isn't it beautiful?

The semester is meeting its end, but I will keep on writing. I will admire the beauty of nature in my own way. I will chant the goods and disparage the bad. I want others to see what I see and feel what I feel. The truth of the universe would always be my pursue. Internal harmony would be where I am going and I hope I can bring you with me too.
Resource:

没有评论:

发表评论